- Please feel free to contact the contact information below, or use the submission template below to email.
發表的類型 Types of publish
Original research papers should be published in Chinese or English as far as possible. Writing should generally not exceed ten pages of printed text, including references, tables and figures (one page of printed text = approx. 700 words). A manuscript for a research paper should be assembled in the following order: Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s) (if the senior author is not the corresponding order, this is indicated) , Chinese with English Abstract, Key words, Abbreviations, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion (Results and Discussion may be combined), Acknowledgements, References, Tables, legends to figures, figures
Academic news should be published in Chinese. Writing should not exceed four pages of printed text (one page of printed text = approx. 700 words), including Key points, Keywords, Introduction, Tables and Figures.
Review (or Report) papers should be published in Chinese or English as far as possible. Writing should not exceed 20 pages of printed text, including references, tables and figures. A manuscript for a review should be assembled in the following order: Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s) (if the senior author is not the corresponding order, this is indicated) , Chinese with English Abstract, Key words, Abbreviations, Document without subheadings, Acknowledgements, References, Tables, legends to figures, figures
The Introduction explains the protocol background, aims, existing literature and why it was needed.
The Methods section includes:
(1) the design and setting of the study;
(2) a clear description of all materials and processes, interventions and comparisons, provided as a numbered list of experimental instructions;
(3) generic names to be used; if proprietary brands are used give brand names in brackets;
(4) the type of statistical analysis used, including a power calculation if appropriate;
(5) compare with alternative methods and give advantages and disadvantages of the protocol;
(6) experimental design: give all information that readers would need to adapt the protocol to their own experimental situation. Highlight critical steps and discuss controls necessary for the protocol. Include a schematic summary of methods developed (as a figure) and, if possible, timelines;
(7) expertise needed and potential limitations to implement the protocol.
The Results section briefly reports the findings of the study and, if appropriate, statistical analysis (included as supplementary online material). Troubleshooting of the most likely problems users may encounter with the protocol should be provided as a table with column headings ‘step’, ‘problem’, ‘possible reason’, and ‘solution’.
The Discussion comments the study implications in the context of existing research and highlights its limitations. It includes the main conclusions and explains the relevance of the study to the field.
參考文獻寫法 References writing
在本文中的引用格式 Cite references in the text by name and year in parentheses. Some examples:
- 中文: 何 (2020) 發表在期刊中…。 林 等人 (2021) 在科學引用中….。
- 中文: 此結果已經廣泛研究 (陳 2020)。 此效應可以應用於多方研究 (吳 等人 2019)。
- Negotiation research spans many disciplines (Thompson 1990).
- This result was later contradicted by Becker and Seligman (1996).
- This effect has been widely studied (Abbott 1991; Barakat et al. 1995a, b; Kelso and Smith 1998; Medvec et al. 1999, 2000).
參考文獻呈列 Reference list
The list of references should only include works that are cited in the text and that have been published or accepted for publication. Personal communications and unpublished works should only be mentioned in the text. Do not use footnotes or endnotes as a substitute for a reference list.
Reference list entries should be alphabetized by the last names of the first author of each work. Please alphabetize according to the following rules: 1) For one author, by name of author, then chronologically; 2) For two authors, by name of author, then name of coauthor, then chronologically; 3) For more than two authors, by name of first author, then chronologically.
If available, please always include DOIs as full DOI links in your reference list (e.g. “https://doi.org/abc”).
- 中文文獻 : 何偉真、張其善、黃素南 (1983) 枇杷幼胚莖頂培養體胚發生的研究。中國園藝29: 322。
- 張上鎮 (2010) 相思樹樹皮之妙用-保肝功效。臺灣林業 36: 29-32。
- 陳開憲 (2021) 大夢想的小實踐- 台灣沉香產業的挑戰與突破。台灣沉香學會通訊 3: 1-9。http://twagarwood.news
- Journal articleGamelin FX, Baquet G, Berthoin S, Thevenet D, Nourry C, Nottin S, Bosquet L (2009) Effect of high intensity intermittent training on heart rate variability in prepubescent children. Eur J Appl Physiol 105:731-738. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00421-008-0955-8Ideally, the names of all authors should be provided, but the usage of “et al” in long author lists will also be accepted:Smith J, Jones M Jr, Houghton L et al (1999) Future of health insurance. N Engl J Med 965:325–329
- Article by DOISlifka MK, Whitton JL (2000) Clinical implications of dysregulated cytokine production. J Mol Med. https://doi.org/10.1007/s001090000086
- BookSouth J, Blass B (2001) The future of modern genomics. Blackwell, London
- Book chapterBrown B, Aaron M (2001) The politics of nature. In: Smith J (ed) The rise of modern genomics, 3rd edn. Wiley, New York, pp 230-257
- Online documentCartwright J (2007) Big stars have weather too. IOP Publishing PhysicsWeb. http://physicsweb.org/articles/news/11/6/16/1. Accessed 26 June 2007
- DissertationTrent JW (1975) Experimental acute renal failure. Dissertation, University of California